Tuesday, January 05, 2010

WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE

I was at BOOKOFF in Manhattan this past weekend, looking over the used CDs. A copy of the Led Zep Mothership collection caught my eye. Two discs, ten bucks.

I carried it around with me for a while, but ultimately I didn't get anything more than a $3 Beulah CD.

I have a burgeoning non-ironic interest in classic rock, but when push comes to shove, I'm not willing to pay for it.

Tom, you need to move down to NOVA and be my motherfucking classic-rock pimp...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sliced Tongue-

I would happily oblige, but I think you are almost there. All you need to do is adjust your thinking so as to recognize that Genesis is far superior to ABBA. Also, I could just send you the two bucks for Darkside and the additional ten for the Zep album. Shall I send the money to your PayPal account?

Sincerely,
Tom from north of NOVA

tthrash said...

I have to say that I agree with "Tom from north of NOVA", whoever he is and however far north of NOVA he is...