Friday, March 06, 2009

CHOCOLATE

Got a new cell phone last month, and expanded my ringtone options. Here’s my current list, along with the segment of each song that plays:

Surrender, Cheap Trick

Mommy’s alright, daddy’s alright
They just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender
But don’t give yourself away…



Gronlandic Edit, of Montreal

I guess it would be nice
To give my heart to a god
But which one, which one do I choose?
All the churches filled with losers
Psycho or confused…



Connection, The Rolling Stones

Connection
I just can’t make no connection
But all I want to do
Is to get back to you.
Everything is going in the wrong direction…



Papercuts, Broadcast

You can’t pretend ‘cause I can see
You’re not the boy you used to be
Trust me with a secret you can’t keep.
I watch your eyes they shift with doubt
So every night when stars come out
I try to read your personality…



King of Carrot Flowers, Part 1, Neutral Milk Hotel

When you were young you were the king of carrot flowers
And how you built a tower tumbling through the trees
In holy rattlesnakes that fell all around your feet...



Did You See the Words, Animal Collective

Do the elderly couples still kiss and hug and grab their big wrinkly skin so tough wrinkly wrink wrink wrinkly rough...



So give me a call sometime. I probably won’t answer, but give me a call…

No comments: