Monday, September 12, 2005

IT KEEPS ME STABLE FOR DAYS

Prison labor in my fine state is apparently so cheap that they're practically giving away vanity license plates. Plus, they make the cons do ampersands, which is hard labor, because we all know how tricky ampersands are...

So, tonight I'm going to take the plunge and order my first set of personalized plates. And the screws will be happy to know I'm going to make those prisoners earn their keep:

BEL & SEB

Is that the damnedest little manifestation of a midlife crisis you've ever heard or what?

2 comments:

brain coral said...

Oh my dear sweet lord. I had no idea you were so round the bend on Belle & Sebastian. But now I guess everyone will know...

Bet On Me said...

Hi inceptus.

When you have got your plate, please email me a photo to http://pl8s.blogspot.com. This is my blog-collection of vanity plates from around the world.

Please join.