Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MIDNIGHT TO YOU

1. Discovering Japan, Graham Parker and the Rumour
This sounds very different when your family has been there for a month or so. See you soon, guys.

2. Ominous Cloud, Broadcast
If I called this Stereolab's The Flower Called Nowhere played sideways, would you hold it against me? Yeah, I don't really blame you...

3. Half a Person, The Smiths
As I drove home tonight after a 10-hour day at the office, I thought about living in the Maine woods, surrounded by cool air and clean water, and how much that would suck.

4. The Cool Out, The Clash
It's a dubby remix of The Call Up. There's this one part where the guitar sounds kind of New Romantic, and it kind of freaks me out...

5. Nothing to Do With Me, Stereolab
“Well it won't go away overnight/But it will go away in the end” pretty much sums up how I feel about Sound-Dust.

P.S.- That copy of Tigermilk went for $359.33.

No comments: