Monday, December 19, 2005

SATELLITE OF LOVE

Given my history with the radio, the suits behind satellite would have needed to fuck the concept right off the rails for it not to be my crack pipe...

I grew up following Top 40 radio like a Belmont tout. I marked chart movement from week to week, looking for trends and tendencies. Was this Manilow a mudder? Could Barry White run the stretch?

Near as I can tell after being plugged in for a week, satellite has legs.

It narrowcasts to all my narrow persuasions.

The only real problem so far is that I can't stay put on any given channel. Mad surfing.

In an effort to get a little traction, I'm going to spend some time focusing on a single channel on my upcoming drives home. I'll report the results here.

Tomorrow: 60's Vibrations...

No comments: