Tuesday, February 06, 2007

KLAXON, KLAXOFF

Heard a dumbshit band named The Klaxons today.

How dumbshit, you ask?

The song I heard, Atlantis to Interzone, actually built its hook around the sound of a klaxon.

Of course, this shifts straight into sublime genius if they have a klaxon sound in every one of their songs.

I mean, just think about how much less The Alarm, say, would have sucked if they had an alarm sound in every song.

“Come on down and meet your maker BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!”

“Sixty eight guns will never die, sixty eight guns, our BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!”

"I-I, love to hear the rain in the summer time, I-I love to AND IN LOCAL WEATHER, THE CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION IS 60%.”

You have willed yourselves the opportunity to be extraordinary, Klaxons. For the love of Lava soap, don't fuck it up...

No comments: